In this video Eric Joneckis gives you a few tips on acting like a true skateboarder. If you want other people to take you seriously as a skateboarder, you need to look the part. Here are a few tips: Always wear a shoelace belt, skateboarding shoes that shouldn't be untied to take them off, long hair and a cap to keep it all in place. Next to style, attitude is the most important thing you can have. Learn how to fool the people around you into thinking you are a good skateboarder. If you can't do a trick, blame it on someone or something else. Dial up a friends and make up a story about a trick you just did.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades