In this tutorial, we learn how to ollie on a skateboard for beginners. To start, your front foot needs to be right behind the front bolts with the ball of your shoe hanging off. Your back foot needs to be on the end of the skateboard. Now you will try to do the ollie. Put your feet into position and then bend down. From here, you will pop the skateboard gently by pressing your foot back on the lip of the board. Don't try to hit it as hard as you can when popping it. From here, you will finish the ollie, enjoy and practice!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades