In this tutorial, we learn how to perform a Ghost Ride Heelflip on a long board. First, get on your board and start to petal. Then, bring your left foot off and bring it near the board, as close as you can. Then, bring your right foot behind you and then flip your board over. After this, jump up with both of your feet and jump onto the board to the other side of you. Practice doing this to get it right, it may take you a little while. When done, you can start to learn different variations on the board and ride like a pro!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades