In this tutorial, we learn how to backside 180 ollie on a skateboard. First, start on the skateboard and have your back foot on the back of the board. Pop the board at an angle, then slide your foot up and turn your body and shoulders. After this, the board will come off the ground, then you will land and roll away. You will roll out one of two ways, and you will need to get used to this before you start to practice. Make sure you do your trick into the grass so when you fall it doesn't hurt you as badly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades