In this trick tip tutorial video, professional skateboarder Colin McKay will show you how to perform a backside 50-50 on your board.
The trick to it is all in the weight transfer from your toes to your heels. When you come up the wall, just like you practiced on your neighbor's mini ramp, start with a little kick turn on your skateboard. Listen to Colin McKay, he knows his boarding.
When you're ready, go up and put the weight back on your heels until you're almost standing on the platform. That way, when you go back in, you just transfer the weight to your back foot a little bit, then lean onto your toes and lean forward to go back down the ramp's wall, just like Colin McKay.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades