Join professional skateboarder Ryan Smith as he teaches you how to perform a big spin on your board. This video tutorial will how you just how to do the big spin trick, perfectly.
Ryan Smith and his friend the Blue Ranger inform you that the big spin is a combination of a pop shove-it and the backside.
The board spins 360 degrees, much like a 360 shove-it. At the same time, the performer does a body varial in the same direction, which is simply spinning 180 degrees in the air. This trick can be executed in many different ways: Nollie, fakie, frontside, backside. However, the trick is not known as a Big Spin because it "spins big", it has nothing to do with the way the trick acts at all. It was named after Brian Lotti. His last name sounds like the word "Lottery", and the "Big Spin" was the name of a Californian lottery going on at the time.
Just watch as Ryan Smith shows you how to be a skateboarder with a big spin trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades