Once you've mastered how to do an ollie on your skateboard, you will be ready to learn to boardslide. Check out this video and learn how to do this very cool trick.
Approach your board at a moderate speed.
When you are about a foot and a half away from the rail, do an Ollie and turn your body 90 degrees. Now, your board should be perpendicular to what you are grinding on.
Land on the rail and stay forward. MAKE SURE you stay forward or your board will fly away and you will injure yourself on the rail.
As the end of the rail approaches, turn your body back 90 degrees like you did before. Slide off of the rail, finish the rotation in the air.
Stomp the landing and ride away normally.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades