Watch this video to learn how to build a launch ramp. Step by step process to building you very own wooden launch ramp for skating or biking! Fast and economical way to have fun while skating! First make sure to draw a stencil to make cutting the wood easier. To save money you're going to want to get 2 cut-outs from each sheet of wood. You will need 7 or 8 two foot 2x4's to connect the outer shells. Next you put 3/8" sheet of plywood on top to finish you ramp! To make it even easier try getting your wood precut at Home Depot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades