This video starts out by showing the tools needed to build a skateboard kicker ramp: saw, drill, jigsaw, screwdriver, and wood. They then begin to cut the pieces of wood and screwing them together in the shape of a ramp. The instructions indicate to wet the ply board so it will bend to fit the shape of the ramp. They demonstrate how to measure the proper position of the board and screws using a string. They end by cutting the ply board at the proper length to allow the skateboard to life off the end of the ramp. Finally, they demonstrate the use of the ramp.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades