This is a video tutorial describing how to clean your skateboard or longboard bearings. The first step is to put your skateboard or longboard into its stand and take off all four of its wheels. Then put your wheels back on the board and then off the board multiple times. This will help clean all of the debris off of the bearings. You should repeat this process at every wheel. Then take all of the bearings off of your skateboard and clean the grime off of them will and old t-shirt and then throw some cleaner into an old water bottle and throw the bearings into the bottle. Close the lid and shake the bottle to get all of the grime off of the bearings. Put your skateboard/longboard back together and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades