Doing a 360 on a skateboard is easy with these tips. Get expert advice on skateboard decks and tricks in this video tutorial. Take action: keep your foot on the tail, turn the upper body first, balance on back wheels, front wheels lift slightly, and turn body in any direction. Shawn, the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, has over twenty years of skateboarding knowledge. He has appeared in Slap, Thrasher and Transworld magazines and his sponsors include Venture Trucks, Ricta Wheels, Roughneck Hardware and FTC Skate shop. Originally from the northeast state of Maine, where good skate spots are hard to find, Shawn loves and appreciates the abundance of skate spots the Bay Area has to offer. Shawn enjoys sharing the art of skateboarding and believes that it is one of the few "sports" that teaches real patience and determination, allows for limitless growth, and nurtures individuality at the same time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades