For anyone just picking up the skateboard, this video tutorial shows the basics of how to do skateboarding tricks. The first trick is the popshuvit. This requires your feet to be lined up toward the back of the board allowing the foot closest to the end to scoop the board down to pop the front up and then reversing the board from the front to the back. The second trick is the 1-80 - the backside and a front side. This trick is similar to a popshuvit, but your feet remain on the board for the entire trick. Other tricks shown in this video include the big spin (when your board is doing a 360 shovit but your body is doing a 180 pivot), the variel kick flip (a popshuvit with a kick flip), the backside flip (a variel kick flip with a body variel), and the 360 shuvit (a shuvit rotated 360 which requires a higher jump for a longer period of time). Each trick shown in this video builds off of one another. If you're just learning how to skateboard, this video tutorial will show you all the basic tricks to get you started.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades