This video tells us the method to do a blunt to fakie stall on a skateboard. The first step is to land blunt with your skateboard. If the skateboard lands more vertical, it is more difficult to do a blunt fakie. If you lock up the skateboard at an angle, it is easier to perform fakie stall. After doing the lock up, pop up the skateboard. This is a difficult position to practice as you are falling backwards. Once you practice it will be fun to do. The process to do it is lock up, pop the skateboard and catch the skateboard. Do not catch the skateboard at the highest point as you can fall. Following these steps, you can do blunt fakie with ease on the skateboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades