In this tutorial, we learn how to do a boneless flip skateboard trick. When you do this, it should be in one smooth and fluid movement, so practice each part before you do it. You have to reach down, put your hand on the board and slide your foot off. You can pull the board straight up or scoop it out, depending on what you prefer. Once you lift the board up, you will place it right back on the ground and keep riding. You don't want to just grab the board and have it fall, you can flip the board into the air, then pull it back to your feet. With this trick, you just have to practice and take your time working on getting the movements right.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades