To begin with, you may want to learn how to kick flip before you try to do a casper flip as that is half of the trick. Try practicing it at a low speed as there is a lot of movement with your feet and this will help you keep control of the board. Now set your front foot on the two bolts in the front of your board and have your back foot square. Pop the board up like a normal kick flip, sliding your foot underneath the board as you flip it and when it is flipped over, spin the board back around with your foot and land on the board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades