In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a fakie kick-flip on a skateboard. Users should first know how to do the kick-flip before attempting this trick. Begin in a kick-flip position, with the back foot on the tail and the front foot slightly above the center of the board. Bend your knees and pop the tail. Flick your front foot up and out off the board. Then catch in midair on both your feet. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in skateboarding, and would like to learn how to perform different tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades