Jarvis from Skate Warehouse demonstrates how to do a front side flip on a skateboard. A front side flip is a kick flip with a 180 degree turn. Stand on the board with your front foot by the front bolts like a kick flip. Place your back foot on the right side of the tail. When you pop the skateboard by putting pressure on it, the board will scoop around to get the front side flip. Remember to keep your shoulders facing the direction that you're going but at an angle. Swing your shoulders while popping the board. Catch the board for the rest of the rotation when it hits 90 degrees. Practice the front side flip off of a small ramp like a curb to get the feel for it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades