To do a hippie jump on a skateboard, first find a good hippie jump target. A good target is something that your board can easily fit under. Approach the target rolling at a comfortable speed. When you are near the target, jump straight up so your skateboard continues rolling under the target. You will then land on your skateboard on the other side of the target and roll away. Make sure that you don't jump forward because it will cause your skateboard to roll backwards and you will not be able to connect with it after jumping over the target.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades