So, you want to learn how to kickflip? As with other skateboarding tricks, this requires mental and physical practice.
You want to put your back foot on the concave of the back of the board, and your front foot hanging half way off the board, angles 90 degrees, three quarters up the board.
You are going to want to stomp with your back foot. A split second after that you are going to want to flick your front ankle forward and out. This will cause the board to flip toward you in a kickflip motion.
When you see the grip tape coming around from the flip, stomp down with both feet.
You need to commit to your trick. If you do not put 100% into your trick, you will not get 100% out of your trick.
- Make sure to take it slow.
- Start out on carpet or in grass. Once you have mastered that, then you can move onto concrete, and before you know it, you will be doing kickflips down stairs!
- Also DO NOT BE SCARED OF THE BOARD! The board only does what your body makes it do.
- Always remember safety first. Always wear a helmet, and other needed pads at all times.
This is NOT a simple trick. It requires many hours of hard work and dedication. The main problem people have with learning the kickflip is lack of fun. If you are not having fun, then why are you skateboarding?
TRY IT! Have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades