In this video Jarvis from Skate Warehouse will demonstrate how to do a proper crooked grind. Starting by riding up to your obstacle pay attention not to come in at a parallel angle. Next pop an ollie to hit the obstacle, aim for a spot on the rail slightly ahead of yourself before slamming your nose on it and rotating slightly. After grinding the length of the rail push forward and lift up with your back foot to level the board before the dismount. Keep in mind to bend the knees and use your shoulders to feel the grind.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades