Start out with your foot on the back of your skateboard where you would flip an ollie. Put the front foot a little bit behind the front vault of the wheels. When you first start, you might want to have your foot back even a little more to make it easier. Pop and slide your foot out as you would with an ollie, however the board will do the flipping motion. Catch your foot on the back and press it back down to the ground. Don't be afraid to land on it and stick it instead of stepping off the side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades