In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a hand plant on a skateboard. Users will first need to be able to do low kick turns, using one hand on the ground. After comfortable doing the low kick turns, try grabbing the board and lifting it up as you turn. Practice this at least 5000 times. Once you are ready, try lifting your board and spinning it in a 180 turn. Try it on a small ramp first and as you gradually get better, use larger ramps. The faster you go, the easier it is to put your hand on the coping. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades