In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a switch backside flip on a skateboard. Before attempting this trick, users should be able to do a switch flip. Begin by going into a switch flip position by covering the bolt with the right foot and cover the tail with the back foot. Ride the board at a moderate speed. As you ride, wind up your shoulder to the backside. Then pop the tail downwards and flick the board with your front foot. Keep your shoulder turning to allow the board to follow you. Then catch it with your front foot and land the back foot on it. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn a new trick to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades