In this how-to video, you will learn how to do a switch heel flip with a skateboard. This trick is similar to a switch kick flip, except using your heel. This trick is considered easier than a normal heel flip. First, your front foot's toes should be hanging off with the back leg on the back pocket corner of the tail. Now, pop the board and flick the heel out. Try and kick it forward and slightly off to the side. Once it flips, catch the board with your feet. This trick does not take too long to learn. This video gives you good tips in order to pull off the switch heel flip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades