In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a switch kick-flip on a skateboard. It is the same as a regular kick-flip, except you switch your stance. Users should be able to perform a regular kick-flip before attempting this trick. Start with the front foot near angled near the bolts and back foot on the tail of the board. Pop the tail hard and flick the front foot outwards. Make sure that your weight is centered and do not lean to far back or forward. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades