In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a varial heel-flip on a skateboard. This trick is basically a front-side 180 shove-it with a heel flip. Start with your board backwards so that it will land frontwards at the end of the trick. Put the back foot on the edge of the tail and the front foot with the toes hanging out near the bolts of the board. Pop the board down at an angle and flick the front foot outwards. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades