In this how-to video, professional skateboarder Colin McKay teaches you how to drop in on a vert ramp. What's a vert ramp? A vert ramp is a form of half-pipe used in "extreme sports" such as skateboarding.
Colin McKay suggest learning it on the mini ramp first, before you move on to the vert. You can practice this boarding trick by getting used to the ramp, pumping up and down until you get high enough, and start tapping your tail.
Watch as Colin McKay tells you how to make sure your wheels are in the open, back foot on the tail, and knees bent. When you begin dropping in, it's all about leaning forward.
Dropping in on a skateboard can be extremely dangerous if you do not know what your doing, so be careful and have fun.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades