There are tons of cool tricks you can do on a skateboard and an FS 180 is one of the most fun. The FS 180 or FrontSide 180 is a neat move. This video will take you through the steps necessary to perform an FS 180 on your own.
Start at a moderate, comfortable speed. Twist inward. Just before you Ollie, twist your upper body a bit by bringing your back arm across your chest and letting your torso follow. Ollie and spin.
Pop the skateboard with your back foot, kick with your heel and spin the board. Swing your back arm forward and rotate your hips as you jump so your back foot goes 180 degrees and comes back to the front.
Land with your back foot forward. Bend your knees slightly. Ride away!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades