Watch as professional skateboarder Ryan Smith teaches you how to perform the frontside noseslide trick on your skateboard.
1. Find a curb, bench, or something.
2. Ride parallel to the ledge, about a board-length apart.
3. Put your feet like your going to do a frontside 180 which means ollie position, but the front foot should be a little farther front.
4. Ollie, turn 90 degrees, and lean on your nose.
5. You need to have your weight on the nose of your board.
6. Slide, and when you want to get off, just slide off the obstacle and land either fakie or regular.
Ryan Smith tells you exactly how to do this awesome skateboard trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades