Watch as professional skateboarder Ryan Smith teaches you how to perform the frontside noseslide trick on your skateboard.
1. Find a curb, bench, or something.
2. Ride parallel to the ledge, about a board-length apart.
3. Put your feet like your going to do a frontside 180 which means ollie position, but the front foot should be a little farther front.
4. Ollie, turn 90 degrees, and lean on your nose.
5. You need to have your weight on the nose of your board.
6. Slide, and when you want to get off, just slide off the obstacle and land either fakie or regular.
Ryan Smith tells you exactly how to do this awesome skateboard trick.