In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform an Ollie on a skateboard. An Ollie is a basic trick for getting off the ground and allows users to perform other tricks once learned. Place your back foot on the edge of the board's tail and front foot placed behind the front board bolts. Then pop down the tail with the back foot, bend the front foot, flick the board in midair and land on the board with both feet. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in skateboarding, and would like to learn how to perform an Ollie to be able to perform other tricks and maneuvers on a skateboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades