Grip-taping your casterboard is very important for traction, and if you don't know how, this video will help you, with three different methods of putting grip tape on the deck of your casterboard. Ryan Wilson and Axis shows you the tricks to gripping your board.
Be careful with the tools and always ask for help when needed. Hopefully, this video will help you with all your customizing needs when it comes to grip-taping your caster board. And kind of board will do— Axis, Ripstik, Waveboard or Timberwolf.
Casterboarding is mush like skateboarding, and a lot like snakeboarding, but feels more like snowboarding or surfing, just there's no water, only pavement. This combination makes it difficult to learn tricks, but grip-taping your board is easy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades