Tony Hawke and Eric Koston both define a hard flip and then demonstrate it. It is a flip of the skateboard while going on a flat surface, like a parking lot. Push down with your back foot, apply pressure on one side, then get your feet out of the way (by jumping) to allow the board to flip, then land back on the board (all while moving, of course). Apply a quick hard turn at the end to compensate for over-rotation. Tony and Eric joke around about Tony's inferior hard flips but he's a vert skater, after all. This jump can be done regular or goofy footed, and Eric prefers regular.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades