In this how-to video, you will learn how to perform a hard flip on a skateboard with PJ. This will be useful if you want to learn advanced tricks on a skateboard. When you perform the trick, do not look forward. The shoulders should be facing the side. Pop the board on the tail and flick your front foot away from you. From there, the board will flip. Catch the board as it lands with your feet on the bolts. Keep your feet flat. Do not use a kick flip stance. This video offers great tips and techniques for properly performing a hard flip on your skateboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades