This video shows how to do a 'kick flip' on a skateboard. The man instructing begins by getting the things he will need, which are a skateboard and a pair of shoes. He demonstrates where to place your feet, with the left foot on the middle of the board and the right foot on the end. The next step is to kick the board up with your right foot and flick your left foot up and off, then quickly jump back on after the board flips. He shows a real life example of a successful 'kick flip', and then goes over some problems that people may have when attempting this trick. He emphasizes the importance of placing your right foot in the middle of the board, so that it flips straight when you kick it up. Using this video and through some practice, anyone can learn how to 'kick flip' on a skateboard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades