Ollie' is one of the most basic tricks. 'Ollie' is done in a forward direction. You have to stand with your right foot forward and the left foot in the back to move in the forward direction. If you are regular then you have to stand in the opposite way as shown. There are two different types of 'Ollie'. In this one you have to snap the tail down to create a pop. You don't have to put in a lot of force into it. At the same time your right foot must be in the middle or a little forward on the skateboard. Now when you snap your left foot down to lift the skate up, then you have to drag your right foot up the board. When the tail hits the ground your right foot shall be on the top of the board. This shall level the skateboard. While landing you need to bend your knees to land clean on the surface. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades