For this project you will need 2 Wooden palettes (long as you can get), angle iron (coping made from steel), Sheet of ply (or any other wood will do fine) and the usual tools like nails, hammer and saw. Stick the two wooden palettes together using glue and make sure they're dry before using them. Cover them on all sides using the ply wood. Next, place the angle iron on the side of the top palettes, for grinding. Leave it all to dry and make sure it doesn't bend or break before using it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades