This video, by GC Productions, brings you this segment of "Hammered and Screwed". In this episode, they teach you how to make your own skateboard at home, using materials you may have around the house or may find at your local hardware store. You will need 6 to 9 pieces of wood veneer, cut to 30" by 10", (the amount of pieces you will need depends on the thickness of the veneer, and how much flex you would like in your skateboard), and enough wood glue to coat each piece. Once they have glued all the veneer strips together, they place them in a frame between two other skateboards using a car jack to mold the new board into shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades