In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to measure the long-board clearance to determine the correct trucks to use. Users will need a measuring tape. The board clearance is a term used to describe the width of the deck, over top of the trucks. There will be 4 holes that make up the bracket. Users will be measuring the distance in between those holes. Measure both the front and tail of the board. The 3 types of trucks to decide from are: S6 truck, S8 truck and S10 truck. This video will benefit those viewers who skate with long-boards and would like to learn how to decide the right trucks for their board because it is damaged and they would like to replace it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades