This video shows how to ollie higher on a skateboard. It has demonstrations from Melvin the Nerd, who shows proper technique to ollie. The ollie is done best when your board is pushed backward as you are jumping, then pushed forward as you are elevating. To practice while moving, jump over an upside-down skateboard. Once you can do that, try over an upside-up board until you reach consistency. Keep adding boards or moving the distances until you become better. If you're having trouble, pretend you're just jumping over without your skateboard. This video does a good job in demonstrating the techniques required for proper ollies.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades