This video shows Melvin the Nerd explaining how to do a moving ollie on a skate board. With his taped together sunglass and nerdy voice, he explains that a moving ollie is basically the same as a non-moving ollie. When standing on the skate board you use your back foot to push down on the board as hard as possible. This will force the front of the board into the air while the back will "bounce" off the ground up into the air. Melvin the Nerd explains that the only way to learn is by practicing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades