In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform an Ollie, kick flip and shuv-it skateboarding tricks. For the Ollie, begin with the back foot on the tip of the tail and the front foot on the middle of the board. Bend your knees slightly and extend your back as you raise up. Pop the tail of the board and roll the front foot on the nose of the board to land it. For the kick flip, start with an Ollie position and bend the knees. Pop the tail and roll your front foot to the nose. Flick with the toe and land the same ways as the Ollie. For the shuv-it, start with an Ollie position and apply pressure to the back foot. Scoop the tail and catch the board. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades