In this tutorial, we learn how to perform basic skate tricks. To start, you need to know which end is the front and back of the skateboard. Flip the board over and look to see that there are four wheels on the bottom of it. To get on the board, put it in front of you and put one foot where the wheels are then one foot in the middle. To get off the board, lean on the tail and walk off. When you are ready to move, put your foot in the middle and use your other foot to push off. You can now practice doing different tricks with your board at a skate park with protective gear on. Practice doing tricks and you will have the basics in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades