Street Skateboarding: Take It to the Streets
The guys on the prefab ramps and half-pipes make the X Games headlines, but the real frontier of the skateboarding world is out on the street, where everyday obstacles become the tools of the trade. Find out here how to turn your street into a house of shred. Watch this video tutorial to see how to perform a frontside boardslide on a street skateboard.
Trick: Frontside Boardslide
1. Approach the obstacle (rail, in this case)
2. Ollie and turn your board 90 degrees
3. Land on the rail on the belly of your board
4. Slide for as long as you feel comfortable
5. On your way off the rail, turn your board back 90 degrees
6. Land clean and roll away
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.