In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to perform a varial kickflip. Varial kickflip is a combination of pop shove-it and kickflip. The video initially explains the position of both the feet by hands and the movement of the board is also explained by moving it with hand. Place your front foot like in kickflip, the position may vary from person to person, and the back foot like in a normal pop shove-it. You pop first and flip forward so it‚Äôs concave, comes around, spins and lands. Watch the video for the demonstration and keep practicing it to execute it properly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades