In this tutorial, we learn how to clean skateboard bearings. You will need: a socket wrench, a dirty skateboard with dirty bearings, super glue, rubbing alcohol, and an empty glass jar. First, use the wrench to remove the bearings from the skateboard. After this, pour the alcohol into the jar, then drop the bearings inside. You can also drop in other parts that need cleaning if they fit inside the jar. Now, place the lid of the jar on and shake it for about a minute. When finished, let the solution sit for around 5 minutes. After this, drain the alcohol out and place the bearings onto a towel on a flat surface. To finish, place the bearings back onto the skateboard and wheels, and you are finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades