In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a hard flip on a skateboard. Users should learn how to do a kick flip and front-side flip. Begin the back foot on the edge of the tail and the front foot on the center of the board. Pop the tail down and flick thee front foot outwards. Slightly rotate your shoulder to spin the board without rotating the body. Catch the board in mid-air with the front foot and land on the board with the back foot. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades