Remember: a varial kickflip is basically a pop shove-it with a little more ankle action, so set up like you would for a pop shove-it. Hit the tail as you would for a pop shove-it, and as the board starts to snap up, flick your front foot just like a kickflip. That action will cause the board to flip while the shove-it action from your back foot will make the board turn 180 degrees below you. Don't flick the flip too hard or it will flip away from you like a crazy 4th of July firework. Let the whole trick have a "rolling" motion to it. Move your feet out of the way as the board does its thing below you. Let the board smack you in the feet as you catch it at the height of the trick. Use your feet and hips to guide the board back straight as you drop back down.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades