I'm no skateboarding pro, so I'm curious. In the case of the 14-wheeled skateboard, does the saying "less is more" apply? Flowlab's unconventional skateboard has been around since the early '90's, and has yet to replace the conventional 4-wheeled model. It boasts that it can "carve to 45 degree angles with no resistance and fluid transitions edge-to-edge", but how does it handle an ollie? Those in the know, please comment below.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades