Tony Hawk may very well be the greatest skateboarder of all time. At age 42, the legendary Hawk can still pull off a 900. For those who don't know, a "900" refers to a 900 degree aerial spin off of a skateboard ramp. This is one of the most insane skateboarding tricks, and Hawk is one of only four (in the world) who have ever pulled it off.
Watch the video below as Hawk performs in front of more than 25,000 spectators at the Plaza del Mar beach in Barcelona.
P.S. If you're inspired, here's a collection of HowTo's straight from the master himself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades