Make your board your own by tailoring it to your skating style.
You Will Need
* A skateboard deck
* 2 skateboard trucks
* 4 skateboard wheels
* Utility knife
* Socket wrench
* 1 roll grip tape
* 1 plastic noseguard and tailguard
* A drill
* Deck stickers and logos
Add a plastic nose guard to protect the front of the board and a plastic tail guard for skid protection when stopping your board.
Adjust the trucks' kingpin bolts with a wrench. Loosen them for easier turning; tighten for more stability.
WARNING: Overtightening the kingpins can reduce your ability to steer around sudden obstacles.
Choose the right wheel type. Larger skateboard wheels roll faster for ramp skaters, while smaller wheels offer more flexibility for street tricks.
Decorate your skateboard with deck stickers and logos.
Fact: The basic skateboard truck design originated in the 1920s for the ballroom roller-skating dancing craze.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades